Triple wrap bracelet, mixed metal, vegan suede, semi-precious stones, hand-stamped sterling silver charm. Charm reads "Strong Women: may we know them, may we raise them, may we be them." Bracelet can also be worn as a necklace.
Each of these stones and charms were individually picked to represent and capture the essence of femininity and strength.
- Pearl – “Feminine Elegance” uplifts the spirit, promotes a sense of calm and inspires beauty, keeps one in touch with the simple honest things in life
- Moonstone – “Stone of New Beginnings” filled with feminine energy and calms the emotions, a stone of inner growth, promotes inspiration and success
- Smokey Quartz – “Stay in the Moment” a very grounding and protective stone, barrier against negative energy, cleans the mind of anxiety while promoting mediation, disperses fear
- Labradorite – “Stone of Transformation” keeps one grounded through change, provides strength and perseverance while enhancing faith and trust in yourself and the universe
- Rose Quartz – “The Love Stone” the true essence of love and healing, reminds one of their inner strength and self worth, encourages one to be receptive to love, beauty, kindness, and harmony
- Butterfly Charm – Look to the grace and beauty of the butterfly and realize that our journey is the only guarantee. Keep the faith, accept the change that comes, and emerge from our transitions as brilliantly as the butterfly.
*Colors of stones, size, + shape may vary*
"The inspiration for this collection came from finding strength along my own journey of becoming a breast cancer survivor. Not only did I realize my own strength + of those around me, but also the importance of inspiring that strength in others. Each of these stones and charms were individually picked to represent + capture the essence of femininity + strength. The healing qualities of crystals have always been incorporated into our everyday lives, and we wanted a way for women to harvest their energy everyday through jewelry. " - Susan Morreale, designer
handmade in Buffalo, NY | Made by women, for women.